- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect the following personal data:
- Name, address, email and contact number.
How do we collect your personal data?
You provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order on our website
- Create an account or set up a wishlist on our website
- If you leave a comment on our site
- Visit and browse our site (cookies)
- Sign up for our newsletter
How will we use your data:
- To process and post your order to you when you make a purchase on our site
- Email you with special offers and inform you of new products we think you might like. This will only happen if you have signed up for our newsletter.
- We share your details with our couriers, so they can deliver your package. We currently use An Post. Details we give them, are your name and address.
- Our online card payments are processed securely on our behalf by Stripe & PayPal. We do not collect or retain financial information. Although you may pay us using your various cards, that process is not carried out on our website. Instead, you are transferred through secure connections to the card clearance sites of Stripe or Paypal who carry out the financial transaction between you and us. They will then automatically clear your card details from our system. We have no access to that data and hold only the information that the transaction is either approved or declined. For data protection or queries relating to your personal cards you must contact your card issuer.
- We will never share or use your data outside of what is listed above unless we are required by law to do so.
How do we store your data?
We may store personal data that we have collected from you either on paper, electronically or both. While no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure, our security is very important to us. We will take all reasonable and organizational precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information. We are committed to making sure that our data storage and our security are up to date at all times. Our employees and any third parties we engage to process your information are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of this personal data.
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request details of your personal data that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, details on how to contact us directly are below.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (please put GDPR in the subject box)
Call: Lisa 086 127 1603
Or write to us at:
Lisa O’Leary, D & L O’Leary Church Supplies, 28 Gleann Bui, Ballymacoda, Co. Cork P25 NY75
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority.
We aim to resolve all queries or complaints that you may have within the allowed time frame of one month from when we receive your query. If after this time we cannot resolve your query, you have the right to contact the Data Protection Commission using the details below:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South,
Phone: +353 57 868 4800
Necessary Always Enabled
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.
Functional cookies are used so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. They also help us to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you may have followed and information about your browser, device and IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analysed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
You can of course delete any or all of the cookies after you use our site. On mobile devices, go to settings then ‘personal browsing data’ then ‘delete browsing data’ when you click on that it will bring you to ‘cookies & site data’
The same goes for desktop or laptop devices, you will find settings along the top by your search bar.